Xion Audio Player

Are you serious abouth this piece of software?

General Discussion about Xion Audio Player

Postby AREA » February 21st, 2009, 11:58 am

F**K the rest XION ist the BEST!!!
Jo Imre
AREA
Xion Supporter

Postby leadfoot » May 11th, 2009, 2:48 am

AREA Wrote:F**K the rest XION ist the BEST!!!

Not quite the wording I was looking for, but I agree with the sentiment. :wink:

The more I use Xion, the more I'm amazed by all the stuff that Cliff fits in. Most projects like this get abandoned before they are this polished. Thanks again for all the effort, Cliff.
leadfoot
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » May 11th, 2009, 7:57 am

Thanks for the comments and support!

I'm looking forward to getting the next public release out. If you were to install build 100 and compare it to build 115, you'll find many changes. I can only imagine the size of the changelist that will eventually get published once I release the next public build! I think there are many hundreds of changes now!

Thanks again to everyone for your support and for all the great skins, ideas and bug reports that have brought Xion to where it is today!

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby Deathy » May 11th, 2009, 6:55 pm

You are right, I thinked that Xion was over because of the public release that become very old but when i find the beta build on the forums, I was so happy! :)

Congratz, Xion is the best and better than ever...
Deathy
Xion Supporter

Postby Jikaru » May 12th, 2009, 4:07 am

Xion is becoming my Media Player of choice now-a-days...mostly just for music but for video I stick with Windows Media Player...and the skinning is the best part...no crazy coding and all the files are in one place (layers), cpro is o.k. but the amount of separate files is harder to skin...
Jikaru
Xion Fan

Postby Darkness123 » May 17th, 2009, 7:21 am

Keep up the good work..!!! This guy was an ignorant spammer... I can't believe you fell for this guys..

Please don't take these idiots seriously..Because you're serious, it doesn't mean that everybody else is...

Negative uncontructive criticisms and arrogance, are characteristics of low-level, self-pity ignorants who express themselves through this set of emotions..

If you need help with documentation...I can help you out..

Darkness123
Darkness123
Xion Supporter

Postby yokelxyloid » August 8th, 2009, 3:57 am

I think inservo has a bad attitude. He may have a point or two but goes about things the wrong way.
I do think a little text file should be automatically downlaoded along with the programme and it should contain some basic pointers on how to change the skin for the ones you downolad etc. It wouldnt have to be fancy a basic notepad note would be far better than nothing.
LIfe's hard n then you die
yokelxyloid
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » August 8th, 2009, 4:28 am

again half the problem with this is ppl dont bother to read the manual even if you did have one
your flagging things in the wrong threads
raise this point in the latest beta thread so it can be included in the next beta version

I would have moved your post to their but don't mod this section
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby yokelxyloid » August 8th, 2009, 4:59 am

SLoB Wrote:again half the problem with this is ppl dont bother to read the manual even if you did have one
your flagging things in the wrong threads
raise this point in the latest beta thread so it can be included in the next beta version

I would have moved your post to their but don't mod this section

well the reason I posted my comment here is because he may not have complained the way he did if there had been a text doc with the programme to give some basics. Saying there is no point because people wont bother reading it ! Well a lot may not but some who get confused on how to do something may well read it !
LIfe's hard n then you die
yokelxyloid
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » August 8th, 2009, 9:13 am

I agree there should be a bit more info

however from past experience, not a lot of ppl read the readme files and then ask on the forums when they could have read the readme file and saved everyones time, this still goes on with ppl not using the search functionality on the forum and asking questions without doing a little homework themselves.
Of course this is in general and not aimed at anyone in particular :)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Previous

Return to General Xion Discussion