Xion Audio Player

Track Title Addition

Feature Requests and Ideas

Postby Rutabaga » May 25th, 2009, 12:55 pm

With Beta 116, if I use a default 'track' layer, during volume and balance changes the track text switches to show "Volume: 28%" or the like. If I use a custom track layer by adding one or more of the additional keywords, this behavior stops working. This seems reasonable I guess, since if all I'm using is 'track year' for example, that's unlikely to be big enough to show the alternate text. But if I have a long 'track title' area, it could easily hold the alternate text.

So, would it be possible to add a new keyword to use with 'track' that would add this functionality in when/where the skin creator deems it appropriate? So I could use 'track title sysinfo' (or something) and then have the track title unless I'm changing the volume/balance.

Thanks (even if it's not possible).
Rutabaga
Xion Supporter

Postby Jikaru » May 27th, 2009, 10:22 am

I actually would like the sysinfo like Volume treble bass etc to be on a separate thing as well, like stated above under 'track'. Also I would additionally request that if sysinfo was added that if it is used on a layer by itself then track would work as normal but the sysinfo will not be shown on the regular track layer.
Jikaru
Xion Fan

Return to Feature Requests