Xion Audio Player

fa() shortened keywords

Feature Requests and Ideas

Postby WinstonGFX » August 28th, 2009, 1:48 am

Cliff, would it be possible for the fa() field to recognize 'l' 'r' and 'c' as well as 'left' 'right' and 'center'?

I am running out of allotted characters in Photoshop's layer name field and that would help save space and still be logical.
WinstonGFX
Xion Admirer

Postby Cliff Cawley » August 28th, 2009, 9:10 am

WinstonGFX Wrote:Cliff, would it be possible for the fa() field to recognize 'l' 'r' and 'c' as well as 'left' 'right' and 'center'?

I am running out of allotted characters in Photoshop's layer name field and that would help save space and still be logical.

Hmm are you typing straight into the layer list, or are you right clicking the layer and choosing properties and typing it in the box there? You should find you can type more characters in the Properties box than by inline renaming in the layer list.

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby WinstonGFX » August 28th, 2009, 11:41 am

Cliff.... I cannot believe this is something I didn't know before. Thanks thank thanks.
WinstonGFX
Xion Admirer

Postby SLoB » August 28th, 2009, 7:34 pm

hahah Mike, most of us found out that from early on ;) I believe its in the sticky thread in tips, tricks ;) ah the powa of search heheh
Still it's a good idea when there is no ambiguity to have shortened letters or even pairs when more than one 1 letter option ;)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Return to Feature Requests