Xion Audio Player

Trillian Astra "now playing" support

Feature Requests and Ideas

Postby BangL » October 1st, 2009, 6:34 pm

Hey Guys!

I'm new here.. so first: I rly love Xion! every feature is working, i like the new Skin, and most i like the good functionality on Windows Vista, sience i tested beta versions (the 1.0.100 had some problems by installing skins and filling the playlist)^^

now to my feature request:
sience a few days i'm using Trillian Astra. There's a feature to show the currently playing tracks on the notes of all Messenger services you're online with.
Trillian brings plugins for WMP and Winamp(i think), so they can talk with trillian.
But it seems like there's no possibility to let Xion "talking" with Trillian yet.
i would be very happy about that feature :)

i rly hoping my english is understandable, its not my motherlanguage :D

greetz by BangL
BangL
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » October 1st, 2009, 7:29 pm

BangL Wrote:Hey Guys!

I'm new here.. so first: I rly love Xion! every feature is working, i like the new Skin, and most i like the good functionality on Windows Vista, sience i tested beta versions (the 1.0.100 had some problems by installing skins and filling the playlist)^^

now to my feature request:
sience a few days i'm using Trillian Astra. There's a feature to show the currently playing tracks on the notes of all Messenger services you're online with.
Trillian brings plugins for WMP and Winamp(i think), so they can talk with trillian.
But it seems like there's no possibility to let Xion "talking" with Trillian yet.
i would be very happy about that feature :)

i rly hoping my english is understandable, its not my motherlanguage :D

greetz by BangL

Hey BangL!

I've contacted the Trillian team to ask them for more information so we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby BangL » October 2nd, 2009, 1:47 am

cool :)
BangL
Xion Supporter