Xion Audio Player

Playlist Helllppp!

Tips, Tricks and Techniques for creating amazing Xion skins

Postby YourNumbr1Fan » February 3rd, 2012, 6:38 am

Hi everyone!
I'm having difficulty getting my Playlist that I'm working on for my "Altitude" skin to open as a playlist: it opens like a regular Xion skin.
What am I doing wrong??? I named the psd "playlist" (without quotes), named my background "background movable" (again, without quotes), etc. :(
The entire world belongs to we Xionists!
You Will Respect Our Author-i-teh!!!
YourNumbr1Fan
Xion Supporter

Postby Lance » February 4th, 2012, 2:09 am

Where is the skin? I don't see it in the skin library.

Are you currently developing it and want to test run it? If that's the case, don't package it up, just drag the PSD file directly onto the playlist, not the main player.

The name "Playlist" is only valid when an entire skin is zipped to a XSF file, so it knows which PSD is which. But yeah, testing a playlist, just drag it right on to the playlist itself. You can then continue to edit the PSD while it's still active and just press F5 when the playlist is selected and it'll refresh the skin =]
I made the Xion Default skin. Ask me questions and stuff.

DeviantArt
Lance
Xion Fan

Postby YourNumbr1Fan » February 5th, 2012, 6:46 pm

Thanks Lance, but it's fixed now. It was something stupid I was doing wrong: I hadn't added the "pl_list" or anything else yet that would tell Xion it WAS a playlist rather than a skin! LOL!---Anyway, the skin is finished completely now: 'Altitude'-- http://xion.r2.com.au/page/skins/id/868

Let me know what you think of it, OK?
The entire world belongs to we Xionists!
You Will Respect Our Author-i-teh!!!
YourNumbr1Fan
Xion Supporter

Return to Tips, Tricks and Techniques