Xion Audio Player

The Abducted Skin

Skinning Questions, Suggestions and Ideas

Postby Shadeclan » May 28th, 2010, 5:19 am

I'm new to Xion, only been using it for 3 days, but in that time, it's really proved itself - it's the best player I've ever used and the fact that it's completely portable is a huge plus! :D

The Abducted skin is got to be the coolest skin I have ever seen! I've been raving about it with a friend of mine and we've been trying out different looks and stuff. The amount of work put into this skin was truly a labor of love. It only has one problem - it doesn't save the customization settings, so you have to reset it all over again every time you restart Xion! Is there some workaround for this? Is it a bug (or a feature :) ), an oversight by the programmer or impossible to do because of the way Xion uses its skins?

Hope there is a solution for this! [-o<
Shadeclan
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » May 29th, 2010, 10:13 pm

I'll check the skin over for its savestates, thanks for the props :) Yea all my skins are a labour of love heheh ;) Glad you and your friend enjoy using it :)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Shadeclan » November 5th, 2010, 4:31 am

Hey, SLoB - I noticed that the "Repeat" mode shows a closed bracket when "Repeat Playlist" is selected, but nothing when "Repeat Track" is selected. Is that by design?
Shadeclan
Xion Supporter

Return to General Skin Discussion