Xion Audio Player

Playlist unconfigured

Skinning Questions, Suggestions and Ideas

Postby Junior Alves » May 5th, 2012, 1:53 pm

I would like to help one of you, I made a playlist when I open the player it loads a playlist, so good until now when I load another skin that has an own playlist and go back to my skin determinda all unconfigured it back, I realized that when there carry the default skin and tail off the playlist, and I will reload my playlist it reverts to normal.
I think I embananei all the explanation but I'll add some pictures for you to see what is happening and hopefully help you. #-o

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_
Gostaria de uma ajuda dos senhores, fiz uma playlist quando abro o player ela carrega a playlist, ate ai tudo bem, agora quando carrego outra skin que tem uma playlist propria e volto para a minha determinda skin ela volta toda desconfigurada, ai percebi que quando carrego a skin default e diminuo a playlist, e volto a carregar novamente a minha playlist ela volta ao normal.
Acho que me embananei todo na explicação mas vou adicionar umas imagens para voce verem o que esta acontecendo e espero a ajuda de você.

NORMAL

UNCONFIGURED

UNCONFIGURED
Junior Alves
Xion Supporter

Postby Junior Alves » May 6th, 2012, 2:56 pm

Please could help, I'm already ready with a new skin but I'm having problems with the playlist, since everything is ready, the only inconvenience and the problem with the playlist. Ja I reviewed all my layer and do not think the error. :oops:

Junior Alves
Xion Supporter

Postby Foxe » May 6th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Hello there check out my post I was having a similar problem with my playlist and I kept working and re working until I fixed it. I posted my before and after layers, and you might find a solution. Hope this helps, good luck.

http://xion.r2.com.au/community/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1868

Foxe
Foxe
Xion Supporter

Postby Junior Alves » May 7th, 2012, 11:37 pm

It was just the layers that were anchored in the wrong way.
Thank you. =D> :D
Junior Alves
Xion Supporter

Postby Foxe » May 8th, 2012, 4:40 am

No problem glad you got it working.
Foxe
Xion Supporter

Return to General Skin Discussion