Xion Audio Player

Freezes upon Opening

Discuss potential bugs with other users or try to find out a solution to an existing bug

Postby Killjoy » October 18th, 2010, 3:57 am

I can't find anything similar, so if there is a topic on this already, just point me in the right direction.

Last night I downloaded Xion, in hopes of a program that worked and took less space then Windows Media Player. However, upon trying to open it today it freezes upon opening and when I click on it or anything else it vanishes and stays frozen for quite a bit of time.

I don't know if its my computer or the player. I don't think I did anything to make it cause strange. It was playing fine last night.
Killjoy
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » October 28th, 2010, 9:53 am

Killjoy Wrote:I can't find anything similar, so if there is a topic on this already, just point me in the right direction.

Last night I downloaded Xion, in hopes of a program that worked and took less space then Windows Media Player. However, upon trying to open it today it freezes upon opening and when I click on it or anything else it vanishes and stays frozen for quite a bit of time.

I don't know if its my computer or the player. I don't think I did anything to make it cause strange. It was playing fine last night.

Hi Killjoy,

I haven't seen this issue before, you could possibly try Uninstalling and Reinstalling to see if that fixes the issue.

Can you remember what you may have done last? Perhaps you played some files from a network drive and now when you launch that network drive is no longer available?

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby WinstonGFX » October 28th, 2010, 2:16 pm

Sometimes when I drag and drop a folder of music onto Xion, it freezes and crashes and I need to reopen Xion. Sometime it does this 3 times or more in a row before I can continue.
WinstonGFX
Xion Admirer

Return to Bugs (Release Build)