Xion Audio Player

build 154 - tint issue rl & bt

Discuss potential bugs with other users or try to find out a solution to an existing bug

Postby Freerun » June 11th, 2013, 8:36 pm

I tried to convert my skin to use new tint feature and I've noticed a bug.

Tint layer is inverting % value at restart if tintrl or tinrbt is used. "tb" and "lr" works fine.

Let me describe it better.

If I set my slider to 20% and let's say I get pink color, next time I start Xion it will turn slider by itself up to 80% (100-20) and then I get green color instead.... It switches back and forth at each restart.

It happened for me first using my skin but then i tried rotating&renaming slider in the default main skin and got same results.

here are the main skins
Dropbox - mainXX2_rl.xsf
Dropbox - mainXX3_bt.xsf
I've rotated them, renamed and moved to the left side
Freerun
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » June 11th, 2013, 8:43 pm

Yea I reported this over a month ago, still no fix yet :( sad panda face :(
Also see the slider bit bug thread. If you construct a slider with different colours in this case I was also wanting black to white texts then the value does not get picked up.
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Freerun » June 11th, 2013, 9:58 pm

SLoB Wrote:Yea I reported this over a month ago, still no fix yet :( sad panda face :(
Also see the slider bit bug thread. If you construct a slider with different colours in this case I was also wanting black to white texts then the value does not get picked up.

ohh sorry
i've read your thread earlier but obviously skipped the sentence about flipping values
Freerun
Xion Supporter

Return to Bugs (Release Build)