Xion Audio Player

Xion 1.0 build 112 Beta Release

Beta Builds of Xion. These are builds that are not quite ready for Release, but need feedback and bug submissions in order to move it to Release Status

Postby Cliff Cawley » April 13th, 2009, 11:16 am

SLoB Wrote:Cliff
Initial Paused/Stop States on animation loops are borked in this version :(
Opened Amorbous and the colours were not in sync, nothing has changed on this skin since the last public Xion release.

Ok, I just tested here in 109, 112 and 113 and its working great, as far as I can tell. Can you give me some steps to reproduce? Perhaps I'm looking for the wrong thing. When you say the Paused/Stop States are borked, explain what I should be seeing and what is actually happening.

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby OfficerMike07 » April 13th, 2009, 12:51 pm

Cliff Cawley Wrote:Nice pickup! It's been like that since I changed the menu to a popup menu, thanks for letting me know!

Well, to tell you the truth, I hadn't really gotten into the skinnable playlist until today, and that was the first thing I noticed
OfficerMike07
Xion Fan

Location: A house, Lakeland, Florida, United States, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Postby SLoB » April 14th, 2009, 4:27 am

Cliff
There are no steps to repro apart from installing 112, putting in the Amorbous skin into the interface folder, starting Xion.

The default is the toxic green but yet the wires and buttons are purple which is the next sequence.
The animation sets for those have both paused keyword and the very 1st layer is a blank one which stops the animation, so everything should be green.

No changes been done here at all, so something has changed with the way animation loops begin possibly due to another feature request but have also broken the previous behaviour.
This has a knock on effect as the buttons, wires are out of sync, nothing has changed on the skin which has been working fine for many builds.

Cheers

Kev
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Jikaru » April 14th, 2009, 9:41 am

SLoB Wrote:Cliff
There are no steps to repro apart from installing 112, putting in the Amorbous skin into the interface folder, starting Xion.

The default is the toxic green but yet the wires and buttons are purple which is the next sequence.
The animation sets for those have both paused keyword and the very 1st layer is a blank one which stops the animation, so everything should be green.

No changes been done here at all, so something has changed with the way animation loops begin possibly due to another feature request but have also broken the previous behaviour.
This has a knock on effect as the buttons, wires are out of sync, nothing has changed on the skin which has been working fine for many builds.

Cheers

Kev

Try build 113, I do not have this problem here.
Jikaru
Xion Fan

Postby SLoB » April 14th, 2009, 7:35 pm

yep that's on the tdl :)
only just got round to installing 112 lol ;)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Previous

Return to Beta Builds