Xion Audio Player

Xion 1.0 build 76 Beta Release

Beta Builds of Xion. These are builds that are not quite ready for Release, but need feedback and bug submissions in order to move it to Release Status

Postby SLoB » March 15th, 2007, 5:31 am

Track Title Format suggestion
instead of popping up a msgbox with the info on the track title ?/help/query button, populate a text box in the right hand side of the settings tab, thers plenty of space on the right there, nothing else is occupying that space

this will enable users to access the edit title text box (as currently the msgbox takes precedence and the track title text box edit remains inaccessible)
and also the ability to paste from the track title info text box (which has been populated from the help button) from the examples etc..

this also helps as the text is still visible to users when they edit the track title if unsure of params to input
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Cliff Cawley » March 16th, 2007, 9:09 pm

SLoB Wrote:Track Title Format suggestion
instead of popping up a msgbox with the info on the track title ?/help/query button, populate a text box in the right hand side of the settings tab, thers plenty of space on the right there, nothing else is occupying that space

this will enable users to access the edit title text box (as currently the msgbox takes precedence and the track title text box edit remains inaccessible)
and also the ability to paste from the track title info text box (which has been populated from the help button) from the examples etc..

this also helps as the text is still visible to users when they edit the track title if unsure of params to input

Yes, this was always intended. In fact down the line I want to add a GUI version of this instead. Its just temporary for now. If you're running XP, when the dialog pops up, just press Ctrl+C to copy it and paste it into notepad ;)

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby SLoB » March 17th, 2007, 3:19 am

been getting a few crashes on cd this arvo Cliff

2* crashes with below, whereby next track doesnt automatically play, then goto press next and bang
Faulting application xion.exe, version 1.0.0.76, faulting module bass_cd.dll, version 2.3.0.1, fault address 0x00004927.

1*crash same issue as above but in
Faulting application xion.exe, version 1.0.0.76, faulting module bass_cd.dll, version 2.3.0.1, fault address 0x000049f1.

1*crash
Faulting application xion.exe, version 1.0.0.76, faulting module bass_cd.dll, version 2.3.0.1, fault address 0x00004adf.
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby pickle » March 17th, 2007, 12:20 pm

Whenever I try to add a directory of MP3s to my playlist, Xion crashes without fail. It seems to be the same songs each time, but as far as I can tell there's nothing special about the songs. I can also make it crash by adding a large handful of random songs - so I don't think it's the songs specifically.

eventvwr Wrote:Faulting application xion.exe, version 1.0.0.76, faulting module xion.exe, version 1.0.0.76, fault address 0x0001c920.
pickle
Xion Admirer

Previous

Return to Beta Builds