Xion Audio Player

Xion 1.0 build 93 Beta Release

Beta Builds of Xion. These are builds that are not quite ready for Release, but need feedback and bug submissions in order to move it to Release Status

Postby zakai1369 » March 2nd, 2008, 3:58 pm

Cliff Cawley Wrote:It depends where you dragged it to. If you dragged it on the rest of the songs in the list, it should have added to the list. If you dragged onto the Xion skin window, it will have cleared the list.

Yes I dropped it on the Xion skin.

Cliff Cawley Wrote: How do you mean it dropped? Are you going by the number that it shows while adding? This number is ALL files that it finds in the directories you're adding. As it goes through it verified if they are the correct format (i.e mp3) and then won't add them if they're not. Perhaps this is where its confusing?

I know what you mean by this and I had noticed that. But what I am talking about is after it has already sorted the files and finished loading them into the playlist and finished adding the time up. I can play the files no problem but once i close Xion and reopen it or I save the playlist and then reopen it that is when the number of songs is dropping the way I mentioned.
zakai1369
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » March 3rd, 2008, 1:03 am

zakai1369 Wrote:I know what you mean by this and I had noticed that. But what I am talking about is after it has already sorted the files and finished loading them into the playlist and finished adding the time up. I can play the files no problem but once i close Xion and reopen it or I save the playlist and then reopen it that is when the number of songs is dropping the way I mentioned.

Hmm, ok that sounds like a bug. I'll look into reproducing here, otherwise I might need you to make a step by step reproduction guide.

Does this also mean that everytime you save your list and reload it, that it removes files, until eventually you're left with 0 files?

Thanks!

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby zakai1369 » March 3rd, 2008, 5:22 am

Cliff Cawley Wrote:Does this also mean that everytime you save your list and reload it, that it removes files, until eventually you're left with 0 files?

No it only does it after I initially save the playlist and either close and reopen Xion or switch playlists and then switch back.

I have 3 playlists I saved all of which started with the same 5364 files but now when I open each one, I come up with: 1 has 3070 , and the other 2 both have 2167.

The one with 3070 and one of them with 2167 I used the menu buttons on the playlist window and put the files in by clicking Add>Add Directory. The other one that has 2167 I added the files by drag&drop.

But I made sure after each directory I added I waited until it was done sorting the files and adding up the overall time of the playlist before adding another directory.
zakai1369
Xion Supporter

Previous

Return to Beta Builds