Xion Audio Player

Eurypterus / The Bravery of Being Out of the Mid Devonian

Post your latest skin designs and receive feedback before you release

Postby xonenine » January 7th, 2011, 4:57 am

this than, is this, and it has a playlist and eq.The playlist and EQ have covers. also.Although it is about the most ungainly shape for a skin that there could ever, ever be, that is the fun of this one...while I build my Trilobite Player, which is the actual idea, the shape can than be much more user freindly.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

now I just have to make a few buttons that fit in...and break up that black bacground for the controls.I'm kinda liking establishing the eq and playlist earlier in the process. :D
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » January 18th, 2011, 7:51 am

new evidence shows these were all consumed by penguins, and went extinct. :wink:

Oh yeah, the playlist coulda stayed in the stack w the player and eq, stead of bein seperate, just mentioning another way of doing the playlist.
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby SLoB » January 18th, 2011, 9:32 pm

I dunno, this skin really bugs me lol :lol:
Definitely has a freaky nature to it ;) Kinda gives you the goosebumps and shakes thinking about it ;)
We have those snap points that can be used to snap the eq, pl with the main skin, last time I tried to embed the pl within a skin it wasn't having any of it.
Spose that will need to be raised or re-raised as a feature request to embed the pl within a skin itself?
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby xonenine » January 18th, 2011, 10:23 pm

yeah, that would be nice.I figured I'd cheat and throw in a load interface to accomplish it, but maybe that wouldn't work too well, guess I should try it again 'fore I say that too. :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Return to Pre-Release Skin Designs