Xion Audio Player

[added: 97] indi source not triggering event

Added features are moved here for archival purposes, usually marked with the build number they were added in.

Postby SLoB » May 7th, 2007, 2:16 am

I've found that having layers such as
indi_web modify(web) acanplay
indi_cd modify(cd) acanplay
indi_local modify(local) acanplay

the idea behind it is when the source of track is played then it triggers the indi layer visible correctly but it doesnt fire off the modify to trigger an animation set

idea behind that was to trigger different layers for the source such as vumeter for cd,local and netbuffer for web

i wanted to have different images shown depending on the source but thats not working

ill resort to not having animation sets to show different layers as a workaround, altho i would expect if the indi layer was triggered then it should modify xxxx
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Cliff Cawley » April 5th, 2008, 12:30 pm

SLoB Wrote:I've found that having layers such as
indi_web modify(web) acanplay
indi_cd modify(cd) acanplay
indi_local modify(local) acanplay

the idea behind it is when the source of track is played then it triggers the indi layer visible correctly but it doesnt fire off the modify to trigger an animation set

idea behind that was to trigger different layers for the source such as vumeter for cd,local and netbuffer for web

i wanted to have different images shown depending on the source but thats not working

ill resort to not having animation sets to show different layers as a workaround, altho i would expect if the indi layer was triggered then it should modify xxxx

This Feature has now been enabled in build 97 and onwards. Indicators can now be used to trigger animations of type 1 and 2. So instead of setting it up like this, just add indi_local or indi_web to the animation layer set :)

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Return to Feature Requests - Added